October 14, 2016
Dear Clearwater Customers,
Hurricane Matthew left a mess. We hope you and your family are safe and well. If you’ve suffered loss, we are so sorry. This is a sad natural disaster and damages to property are not the responsibility of Camp Clearwater, but we would like to try to help. If your camper was damaged by the storm, we have a deal for you:
- Trade up to a new or almost new camper
- If not brand new, units must be 5 years old or newer and must be pre-approved by CW management
- Sign a 2017 Lot Agreement
- Camp Clearwater will remove your old damaged camper (and dispose of it if you’d like)
- When your new unit is placed on the lot, we will issue a $1,000.00 check to the registered lot holder
- This transaction must be completed by December 15, 2016
Our friends at Howard RV Center in Wilmington 910-791-5371 would also like to help. They have some units available now at special prices and will deliver them to Clearwater at no charge. They’ve provided a list of their 2016 campers offered at reduced, end of the season, marked down prices. Please see their website www.hrvc.com or talk with salesman Steve Hubbard. They are unable to take in on trade flood damaged campers or campers older than 5 years old. As part of their agreement with Camp Clearwater, after closing paperwork and RV demonstration is done, Howard RV would transport the new camper to Camp Clearwater’s front parking lot. Clearwater staff will pick it up from there and place it on your lot…no hauling necessary for you!
If your camper was not damaged and you would like to upgrade, please contact us at the Elizabethtown office and we may be able to offer a similar proposal.
Your new or almost new camper may come from anyone to qualify for Clearwater’s Hurricane Relief payment. Please email or call us at the Elizabethtown office with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-862-2091). God bless all who are suffering because of this storm. Working together, we will recover and be better!